Saturday, March 26, 2005

 

I Don't Like Terri Schiavo's Parents

I don't like Terri Schiavo's parents. At first I thought they just didn't want to accept reality, though after hearing that ridiculous recording, and the article below, I think they are either insane, or just plain liars.
Earlier, Pinellas Circuit Judge George Greer rejected the family's latest motion. The family claimed Schiavo tried to say "I want to live" hours before her tube was removed, saying "AHHHHH" and "WAAAAAAA" when asked to repeat the phrase.

Doctors have said her previous utterances weren't speech, but were involuntary moans consistent with someone in a vegetative state. Greer agreed.
It's sad all these people are threatening Michael Schiavo and threatening him for doing what he thinks is right and going against the wishes of her parents who are insane and/or liars.



<< Home