Sunday, March 06, 2005

 

Response to Republican Hate

Check out my responses to republican hate mail that I got round election time to my main site George Dubya Bush Blows. Here's an exerpt from that page...

That dumbass cries about jobs in America?? I challenge you to buy a bottle of Heinz ketchup and read the back label of where it was made! You uneducated punks!

There’s actually a bottle in my fridge, I read the back. Here’s what it says......

“MFD. IN U.S.A. BY HEINZ NORTH AMERICA DIVISION OF H.J. HEINZ CO., L.P. PITTSBURGH, PA. 15222”

O.K. so my Heinz is manufactured in America by a division located in Pennsylvania. What’s your point?

Not funny you say? Well, screw you, I never claimed to be a comedian. They took there time to write some hate filled rants for my site, so I'm taking my time to give respond (months after they signed my guestbook).



<< Home